Our lawyers are experienced in a wide range of disputes in relation to claims ranging in value from £7 million to under £50,000 in areas including:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Disputes within the construction industry
- Gambling contract disputes
- Commercial and residential property disputes
- Brokerage contract disputes
- Disputes concerning the Lloyd’s Insurance Market
- Professional negligence
- Personal injury in sport
- Disputes over media rights contracts in the context of sporting events
Our lawyers are well-versed in a variety of areas of civil litigation including medical negligence, conversion, forgery, property disputes (including public rights of way and rights to light) and personal insolvency as well as various issues relating to trusts and trustees (including breach of trust, removal of trustees and interpretation of trust deeds).
We are also able to advise on numerous forms of interim remedy including ‘Norwich Pharmacal’ relief, freezing injunctions and anti-suit injunctions.
In addition to representing our clients in the High Court in London, our lawyers have also acted in matters before the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), the High Court of of the British Virgin Islands and the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court.